The Mermaid Inn is said to be one of England’s oldest pubs, dating back to the 12th Century, and frequented by smugglers and others of notoriety throughout the ages.
- Captured in BC, Canada in 2013 by treasure-hunter Angie
- Hand-coloured print by Chad Coleman of Sussex, UK
- Likely created in the late seventies, going by the gentleman’s clothing and some online research into similar pieces
- Framed by Tramp Studio, at one time located in Rye’s High Street
- 21cm tall print with frame 33cm tall